Yuneec Q500 + Typhoon Quadcopter with Aluminum Case, Handheld CGO SteadyGrip Gimbal, HD Camera. Extra Battery. Extra Propellers Included.
- All-in-one Personal Ground Station: Telemetry data display, FPV function, camera and flight controlling Android operating system with 5.5'' touch screen and both visual and tactile low battery warning feedback make the ST10+ an all-in-one device. All these new functions change the perception that a remote controller is only transmitter - ST10+ has been transformed into a powerful personal ground station.
- Please check with local/state/federal regulations for applicable laws regarding unmanned aircraft. These rules change for business/consumer use.
- Total Aerial-Ground Imaging Solution: Imagine embracing the blue sky and endless earth within minutes. Developers of the Typhoon Q500+ looked for a total aerial and ground image capturing solution. The result was the Typhoon multi-rotor copter with an integrated 3-axis gimbal camera which is able to record and view memorable moments from the sky and a ProAction SteadyGrip which allows users to extend that view from the sky to the ground. Being a compact Aerial-Ground imaging system, each part of Typhoon Q500+ is an independent module. This makes the assembly and disassembly of the Typhoon very easy before and after flight.
- Follow Me Function: User convenience was always a key consideration during the Typhoon Q500+ design. For new pilots who may not be skilled at operating a multi-rotor copter; and who want to shoot photos or videos of moving objects, the Follow Me function is the perfect answer. Under Smart Mode, whenever you have more than 6 satellites connected to the transmitter, your Typhoon copter will automatically activate the Follow Me function. It will follow you wherever you move, and capture the moments you want to record.
- New Full HD None Distortion Camera and Anti-vibration Gimbal: Typhoon Q500+ comes with a new 3-axis anti-vibration gimbal camera. The newly developed high quality camera is able to take 16 megapixel still images and 1080P video with adjustable 48/50/60 FPS settings. With brushless motors on 3-axes, the gimbal performance is both stable and reliable; a control accuracy as precise as 0.02°can be achieved. Equipped with a 5.8GHz video downlink, the control range is up to 600m. Being compatible with the ProAction SteadyGrip, CGO2+ can also be attached to the handheld ground imaging device and the real-time image transmission can be directly shown on your mobile by downloading the CGO2+ APP.
This is the Yuneec Typhoon RTF with CGO2-GB and ST10
Change your perspective with the Yuneec Q aerial photography and videography (APV) system. It’s never been easier to capture amazing photographs and video footage for a wide variety of uses.
- 100% factory-assembled and test flown
- 3-axis CGO2-GB that records full HD 1080p video
- Takes 12 megapixel still photos
- Built-in digital video downlink delivers streaming video that can be viewed right on the screen of the transmitter
Personal Ground Station