YUNEEC Q500 4K Typhoon Quadcopter W/CGO3-GB 4K Camera, ST10+ Ground Station + SteadyGrip + Extra Battery + Aluminum Case (RTF) + YUNEEC Wizard Wand Smart Flight Controller for Q500+ 4K Quadcopter
- Includes YUNEEC Wizard Wand Hand Flight Controler for Q500+ 4K, Works like a TV Remote, With Follow Me Option
- Personal Ground Station with built-in touchscreen, Capture Up to 4K / 1080p120 Video,Take Up to 12 MP Still Photos
- 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizes Camera,5.5" Touchscreen to View/Operate Camera
- Includes Two Flight Batteries And Aluminum Hard Case Included,
- Designed for Aerial Photo and Video, Includes 8GB microSD Card with SD Adapter
A completion level of ready-to-fly (RTF) means this version of the Q500 4K Typhoon Quadcopter with CGO3-GB Camera, SteadyGrip, and Camera Aluminum Case Camera and Aluminum Case from Yuneec comes factory-assembled and that a pre-bound transmitter/ground station unit (radio controller) is included. More than just an RC multi-rotor, the Q500 4K Typhoon is designed for APV – aerial photography and video. To this end, it incorporates the CGO3-GB, a 3-axis gimbal-stabilized camera with 4K video recording, 1080p video recording at up to 120 fps, and shoots photos at 12-megapixels. The Q500 4K Typhoon is bundled with the ST10+ Personal Ground Station, a 10-channel, 2.4 GHz transmitter and 5.8 GHz video receiver rolled into one hand-held unit. In addition to traditional RC joysticks to pilot the quadcopter, there is a built-in Android mobile device which boasts a 5.5″ touchscreen – a bump from the original ST10, which has a 4.5″ screen. It allows you to view an FPV (first-person view) video image from the camera along with telemetry data superimposed, as well as access settings not available through normal transmitter. As part of the RTF bundle, if features two 5400mAh flight batteries, providing up to 25 minutes flying each per charge – depending on wind-resistance and other factors. Additionally, the bundle features an aluminum case to safely store and transport the Q500+ and accessories in.