Yuneec Q500 4K Typhoon Quadcopter Drone RTF in Aluminum Case with CGO3 Camera, ST10+ & Steady Grip (Certified Refurbished)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Integrated 3-axis precision gimbal camera
- 4K/30fps ultra high definition video, 1080p/120fps slow motion video
- User controlled video resolution, white balance and light exposure
- 12 megapixel photos with No-Distortion Lens
A completion level of ready-to-fly (RTF) means this version of the Q500 4K Typhoon Quadcopter with CGO3-GB Camera, SteadyGrip, and Camera Aluminum Case Camera and Aluminum Case from Yuneec comes factory-assembled and that a pre-bound transmitter/ground station unit (radio controller) is included. More than just an RC multi-rotor, the Q500 4K Typhoon is designed for APV – aerial photography and video. To this end, it incorporates the CGO3-GB, a 3-axis gimbal-stabilized camera with 4K video recording, 1080p video recording at up to 120 fps, and shoots photos at 12-megapixels.
The Q500 4K Typhoon is bundled with the ST10+ Personal Ground Station, a 10-channel, 2.4 GHz transmitter and 5.8 GHz video receiver rolled into one hand-held unit. In addition to traditional RC joysticks to pilot the quadcopter, there is a built-in Android mobile device which boasts a 5.5″ touchscreen – a bump from the original ST10, which has a 4.5″ screen. It allows you to view an FPV (first-person view) video image from the camera along with telemetry data superimposed, as well as access settings not available through normal transmitter.