DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter Drone with 2.7K HD Camera EVERYTHING YOU NEED Kit, DJI Extra Battery + 32GB Class 10 SDXC Card w/Reader + Light Strip, Headlight + Carry System (Extra Battery Bundle)
- Easy to Fly: An intelligent flight system automatically keeps your Phantom 3 Standard in the air and under your control.
- Amazing Images: Take stunning 2.7K HD videos and 12 Megapixel photos with the integrated aerial camera.
- Stable Footage: DJI's advanced gimbal stabilization technology gives you movie-quality results no matter how you fly.
- Enjoy the View: A live video feed gives you a 720p HD real-time view of what your camera sees right on your mobile device. Peace of Mind: Fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge, and the Intelligent Flight Battery will automatically remind you when power is running low.
- Kit Includes: PHANTOM 3 Standard (and everything that comes with in sealed in the box), 2 TOTAL DJI BATTERIES , 1 SANDISK 32GB Micro SD CARD, UNIVERSAL SD CARD READER, KOOZAM LIGHT STRIP AND HEADLIGHT, KOOZAM CLEANING CLOTH, CAMERA LENS COVER CAP, SUN HOOD, GIMBAL GUARD, KOOZAM CARRY SYSTEM WITH HARNESS
With the Phantom 3 Standard, DJI introduces 2.7K (“UHD”) aerial video acquisition to the Phantom line. Its dedicated camera is mounted via a 3-axis motorized gimbal that stabilizes the footage and enables manual tilting from a dial on the controller. The control signal operates on 5.8 GHz, plus there is a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi downlink for live 720p video monitoring and app-based control using DJI’s free GO app. Thanks to a Wi-Fi range extender, the Wi-Fi boasts a range of 3280′ line-of-sight. GPS equipped, the Phantom 3 Standard sports the assisted flying features, such as automatic return home, that have become staples of the Phantom series. Thanks to redesigned, more efficient motors, flight times of up to 25 minutes are possible. A ready-to-fly-quadcopter, the Phantom 3 Standard comes prepackaged with the basics to get your started: a radio controller (transmitter), flight battery and charger, two sets of props, a mobile device clamp, 8GB memory card, and more. As will all multi-rotors, be sure to follow all pre-flight calibrations steps to ensure correct operation of the navigation system before hitting the skies. The Koozam Carry system is amazing to keep everything in place and organized when taking out the phantom from the case and carrying it around